The PE926C32 is a high performance monolithic CMOS RS-422 line receiver. Its operating supply range is 3.0 to 3.6V, with an input signal common mode range of +/-10V. The PE926C32 offers higher speed and lower power than other RS-422 receiver types. It is packaged in a flat pack and is ideal for space applications.
• High-speed operation: < 15 nS typical
• Low power: < 9 mA typical
• 3.3 V operation
• Standard packaging: 16-lead flat pack
• SEL Immune UTSi CMOS-on-sapphire
• SEU <10-10 errors / bit-day
• 300 Krad Total Dose