Datasheet PDF LM317 Information : This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive-voltage regulator designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 V to 37 V range. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe area compensation.
1. Output-Current In Excess of 1.5 A
2. Output-Adjustable Between 1.2 V and 37 V
3. Internal Thermal Overload Protection
4. Internal Short-Circuit Current Limiting
5. Output-Transistor Safe Operating Area Compensation
6. TO-220 Package