Dual D Flip-Flop with Set and Reset
High-Speed Silicon-Gate CMOS
The KK74AC74 is identical in pinout to the LS/ALS74, HC/HCT74. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LS/ALS outputs.
This device consists of two D flip-flops with individual Set, Reset, and Clock inputs. Information at a D-input is transferred to the corresponding Q output on the next positive going edge of the clock input. Both Q and Q outputs are available from each flip-flop. The Set and Reset inputs are asynchronous.
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 µA; 0.1 µA @ 25°C
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA