Battery Free Wireless Sensor
Quality Control Water Intrusion Sensor
ON Semiconductor’s family of Battery Free Wireless Sensors are UHF RFID wireless sensors which use the MagnusS2® Sensor IC and can perform moisture and proximity sensing functions in a variety of applications. These are designed for use in enclosed areas where size and accessibility is at a premium.
The quality control water intrusion sensor is specifically designed for the passive sensing of moisture in finished goods as a form of leak detection. The sensors can be placed in specific areas of the object and greatly simplifies the quality control test for leaks. This Battery Free Wireless Sensor can reduce the number of missed defects and significantly improve the quality of manufacturing lines.
• Single IC, Battery Free Wireless Moisture Sensing
• Small form factor package: 76 x 20 x 2.0 mm
• 64 bit TID and 128bit EPC + 144 bit User Defined Memory
• EPC Class 1 Gen 2 v.2.0.0 ISO 18 000−6C Compliant
• Designed for use on Metal
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS