The SAB9083 is a multistandard PIP controller which can be used in double window applications. The SAB9083 inserts one or two live video signals with reduced size into another live video signal. The incoming video signals are expected to be analog baseband signals.
• Double window Picture-In-Picture (PIP) in interlaced or non-interlaced mode at 8-bit resolution
• Internal 1-Mbit DRAM
• Three 8-bit Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) (7-bit performance) with clamp circuit for each acquisition channel
• One PLL which generates the line-locked clocks for the subchannel
• One PLL which generates the line-locked clocks for the main and display channels
• Three 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs)
• Linear zoom in both horizontal and vertical directions for the subchannel
• Linear zoom in horizontal direction for the main channel
• Three multistandard PIP modes are available.