The QPA3503 is an integrated 2-stage Power Amplifier Module designed for massive MIMO applications with 3 W RMS at the device output covering frequency range from 3.4 to 3.6 GHz.
The module is 50 Ω input and output and requires minimal external components. The module is also compact and offers a much smaller footprint than traditional discrete component solutions.
The QPA3503 incorporates a Doherty final stage delivering high power added efficiency for the entire module at 3 W average power.
• Operating Frequency Range: 3.4 - 3.6 GHz
• Operating Drain Voltage: +28 V
• 50 Ω Input / Output
• Integrated Doherty Final Stage
• Gain at 3 W avg.: 32 dB
• Power Added Efficiency at 3 W avg.: 33%
• 6x10 mm Plastic Surface Mount Package
• 5G Massive MIMO
• W-CDMA / LTE
• Macrocell Base Station Driver
• Microcell Base Station
• Small Cell Final Stage
• Active Antenna
• General Purpose Applications