These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are product using Fairchilds proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advance technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as audio amplifier, high efficiency switching for DC/DC converters, and DC motor control, uninterrupted power supply.
• 6.4A, 150V, RDS(on) = 0.6Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge (typical 0.5 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 9.6 pF )
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating