CAT34TS00 is a low-voltage digital temperature sensor, which implements the JEDEC JC42.4 specification. CAT34TS00 measures temperature every 100 ms over a range of −20°C to +125°C, with a resolution of 12 bits.
The host communicates with the device via the serial I2C / SMBus Interface, at either 100 kHz or 400 kHz. Temperature readings can be retrieved via serial interface. Internally, they are compared to high, low and critical trigger limits stored in device registers. Over or under limit conditions can be signaled on the open−drain EVENT pin. These limits, as well as other settings, can be configured via serial interface.
• JEDEC JC42.4 Compliant Temperature Sensor
• Supply Range: 1.7 V to 1.9 V
• Temperature Range: −20°C to +125°C
• I2C / SMBus Interface
• Temperature Sampling Rate: 100 ms max
• Temperature Reading Accuracy:
±0.5°C typ for Active Range (+75°C to +95°C)
• Schmitt Triggers and Noise Suppression Filters on SCL and SDA
• 2 x 3 x 0.75 mm TDFN Package
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant
• Solid State Drives
• Graphics Cards
• Portable Devices
• Process Control Equipment