The MUAD "Harmony" Ternary CAM is a fast look-up table device supporting ternary (0, 1, don’t care) elements for networking and communication applications. Harmony is a member of MUSIC Semiconductors RouteCAM family.
The organization of the Harmony 2M part is 16K x 136 bits, and the 1M part is 8K x 136-bit wide, with double-word and half-word options.
• 16K and 8K x 136-bit full ternary CAMs
• Configurable as 8K/4K x 272 or 32K/16K x 68
• 68-bit interface operates at 13.6Gbit/sec
• Sustains 100 million searches per second on a 68-bit or 136-bit field
• 50 million searches per second in 272-bit configuration
• Holds multiple word widths within the same device
• Synchronous pipelined operation
• Up to eight CAMs cascadable without performance degradation or additional logic
• Glueless interface to industry-standard synchronous SRAMs
• Supports IEEE 1149.1 Test Access
• 1.8 and 3.3V power supply
• 272-pin BGA package