The M95160 devices are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memories (EEPROMs) organized as 2048 x 8 bits, accessed through the SPI bus.
The M95160-W can operate with a supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, the M95160-R can operate with a supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, and the M95160-DF can operate with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C / +85 °C.
The M95160-D offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (32 bytes). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
• Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
• Memory array
– 16 Kb (2 Kbytes) of EEPROM
– Page size: 32 bytes
– Byte Write within 5 ms
– Page Write within 5 ms
• Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
• High-speed clock: 20 MHz
• Single supply voltage:
– 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M95160-W
– 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M95160-R
– 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M95160-DF
• Operating temperature range: from -40°C up to +85°C
• Enhanced ESD protection
• More than 4 million Write cycles
• More than 200-year data retention
– RoHS compliant and halogen-free (ECOPACK®)