High Dynamic Range Streak Camera
The C7700 is a newly developed high dynamic range streak camera that can handle a large number of photoelectrons. This feature enables single-shot measurements of ultrafast phenomena with a D-range as high as 10 000 : 1.
This system is suitable for high-precision simultaneous measurement of high-intensity and weak intensity pulse light.
● High dynamic range of 10 000:1*
● Temporal resolution of 5 ps*
● Effective photocathode size: 17 mm
● Simultaneous measurement of light intensity
on temporal and spatial (wavelength) axis
● IEEE 488 (GP-IB) control
● Research involving laser fusion lasers, free
electron lasers and various other types of
● Plasma light emission, radiation, laser ablation, combustion and explosion
● Picosecond transient absorption measurement
(Time dependence of absorption is shown below.)